COMMON TYPES OF INSURANCE COVERAGES AVAILABLE:
Accident and Health
- Individual Personal Accident & Illness for the self-employed or small business owner.
- Group Personal Accident for businesses, companies or common interest groups.
- Corporate Travel provides comprehensive cover for employees travelling on business anywhere in the world.
- Expatriate Medical insurance provides medical expenses cover for employees who are residing outside of Australia for long periods.
- Inpatriate Medical insurance provides medical expenses cover for overseas visitors, temporarily employed in Australia.
- Journey provides cover for employees if injured whilst travelling between work and home.
- Sports Injury –members if injured when participating or officiating in club activities.
- Voluntary Workers volunteers if they are injured whilst performing voluntary work.
- Kidnap and Ransom Kidnapping, Personal Extortion, Property Extortion Cyber Extortion, Confidential Information Extortion, Wrongful Detention, Hijacking, Child Abduction , Threat Expense
- Aircraft Hull and Liability
- Aircraft Non-Ownership Liability
- Aircraft Aerial Application Liability
- Hangar keeper’s Liability
Business and Commercial Property
- Property Commercial/Retail/Industrial Package (Business Package) overall protection against a variety of risks in the commercial, retail and industrial sectors.
- Office Pack office-related risks including professionals, consultants and medical surgeries.
- Trades Pack the sole tradesperson or trade-related small business.
- Commercial Strata Units commercial strata properties
- High Rise Office blocks
- Industrial Parks
- Shopping centres
Business Interruption or Cash Flow Protection
Loss of income and/or loss of output following an incident for which material damage insurance cover exists where the policy has an agreed rate of gross profit percentage, an agreed maximum weekly sum insured for loss of income or rent and additional increased cost of working and professional fees. Includes loss of good will.
- SMALL, MEDIUM OR LARGE FLEETS
- Commercial sedan and light commercials
- Heavy Transport Owner Driver
- Heavy Transport Large Fleet
Contractors Plant and Machinery protection for contractors against the loss of machinery and Hired In Plant, Consequential Loss, Breakdown, Road Risk, Broadform Liability
- Typical plant : Cranes - fixed and mobile, Road making equipment, Self-loading vehicle, Lifting equipment, Earthmoving equipment
- Attachments, Asphalting machines, Non-self propelled plant
- Concreting equipment, Drilling rigs, Pavers, Trucks, Tippers
- Trailers, Forklifts, Farm machinery, Logging machinery, Harvesting machines, Mining machines
Construction/Liability (annual and one-off) for protection against all types of construction material damage and legal liabilities. Includes protection for:
Public liability (PL)
- Employer's liability and workers compensation schemes
- Decennial liability
- Excess public liability
- Construction/erection all risks insurance
- Contractor's plant & equipment
- Delay in start up
- Property and inland marine
- Expediting expenses
- Mitigation Costs
- Professional Fees
- Removal of debris
- Variations and escalation
- Off site storage
- Product liability for completed projects
- Resultant damage for faulty design
- Vibrations and weakening of support
- advance business interruption
- Contractors Plant and equipment
- Existing structures
- Hired in plant
- Property in care or control.
- Environmental - contractor’s pollution liability (CPL)
- Contractor's protective professional indemnity
- Owners’ protective professional indemnity
- Architects and engineers professional indemnity
Directors and Officers
Company directors may be held personally liability for failures of corporate governance and regulatory requirements. This insurance covers the decisions made by people involved in managing and running a business which may include past, present & future natural persons, coverage is for damages and legal costs arising from alleged wrongful acts arising from duties as a director or responsible person Advance Payment of Defence Costs Spousal Property and other cover extensions may apply.
OIL, GAS, PETROCHEMICAL & CHEMICALS
- Industrial Special Risks Machinery Breakdown, Business Interruption
- Compressor and pump stations, Separation plants, Pipelines, Gasoline plants Refineries, Terminals,
- Compressor and pump stations, Separation plants, Natural gas liquid plants,
- LNG plants, LPG recovery plants, Underground storage – caverns, Pipelines
- Petrochemical plants, Ammonia/synthetic fertiliser plants, Ethanol plants
- Steam cycle power plants, Combustion turbine power plants, Cogeneration power plants, Hydroelectric power plants including dams
- Pollution Liability
- Pollution legal liability
- Contractor’s Pollution Legal Liability, Third-party bodily injury and property damage claims arising from a pollution release during covered operations, clean-up costs for pollution conditions arising out of covered operations, third-party bodily injury and property damage claims arising from the insured’s negligent acts, errors or omissions in the course of rendering professional services, contractual liability coverage for the actions of sub-contractors also Prior acts coverage
- Contractors Operations and Professional Services ,Third-party bodily injury and property damage claims arising from a pollution release during covered operations as above
- Fixed Site Pollution Liability
- Asbestos Liability
- Extended warranty contracts cover a vast spectrum of consumer products, including computers, appliances, televisions, cameras and a range of other audio/visual equipment..
- Machinery and Electronic insurance protects against adverse events involving machinery and electronic equipment.
- Practices Protection for managers and the company from the financial consequences of employment practice violations covering damages/awards and the legal costs of official investigations.
- Farm Pack Personal for a choice of cover including home building and contents, valuables, motor vehicle, personal accident and sickness, and pleasure boat
- Small Farm for farm property, motor vehicles, horses, liability, motors and pumps
- Farm Pack Business for a broad choice of cover including property, vehicles and machinery, business interruption, farm liability and livestock
Financial or Crime
- Fidelity Guarantee and Third Party Crime cover,
- Electronic and Computer Crime – Destruction of Money
- Criminal Damage to Property - Erroneous Funds Transfer
Cover for fraud, dishonesty of employees, theft, forgery, electronic crime. Extensions include extortion and kidnap and ransom, as well as loss caused by employees of outsourced service providers.
- Broadform Public and Products Liability for primary cover against legal liability for personal injury or property damage.
- Excess Liability for additional cover above primary liability wordings.
- Umbrella Liability for a tailored solution that increases the protection afforded by primary policies.
- Packaged liability cover including public, product, advertising, professional services, directors and officers and employment practices liability.
- Product Recall including First Party Recall Costs Business Interruption, Replacement costs, Recall Costs, Third Party Recall Costs , Consultants & Advisors Costs, Rehabilitation Expenses, Third Party Financial Loss
- Product Guarantee
- Product Tampering & Contamination Accidental Contamination, Malicious Product Tampering, Product Extortion, Government Recall, Alleged Contamination, Intentionally Impaired Ingredient, including Business Interruption, Replacement Costs, Recall Costs, Third Party Recall Costs, Consultants & Advisor Costs and rehabilitation expenses
Marine & Logistics
- MARINE CARGO worldwide cover for goods in transit by sea, land and air.
- CARRIERS for transport operators for their contractual responsibilities when carrying goods in transit within Australia.
- PLEASURE CRAFT cover against accidental loss or damage including liability to third parties while navigating in Australian waters.
- COMMERCIAL HULL for vessels operating within Australian waters.
- MARINE LIABILITY for marina operators, ship repairers, yacht clubs, freight forwarders, race organisers, charterers and stevedores/port terminal operators.
- HOME CONTENTS IN TRANSIT cover for professional removalists.
- Prestige home, motor, valuables, travel investment property, domestic strata
- Insurance protection against Political violence, such as revolution, insurrection, civil unrest, terrorism or war, Governmental expropriation or confiscation of assets, Governmental frustration or repudiation of contracts, Wrongful calling of letters of credit or similar on-demand guarantees, Business Interruption; and
- Inconvertibility of foreign currency or the inability to repatriate funds.
- Association Liability for protection against the wide variety of risks associated with carrying out activities and providing services.
- Defamation for the protection of individuals and organisations against legal liability for published or broadcast defamatory material.
- Directors and Officers Liability for the protection of senior executives against the risk of liability arising from their duties.
- Financial Institutions for financial service providers affected by the Financial Services Reform legislation or who hold an Australian Financial Services Licence.
- Information and Communication Technology for protection against legal liability arising from the failure of products, services and/or advice:-Errors & Omissions Liability Insurance Policy for IT Projects, Combined General & Products Liability (CGL)
- Medical Malpractice for the protection of healthcare professionals, and the medical establishments
- Professional Indemnity for protection against a wide range of potential actions arising from breaches of professional duty.
- Statutory Liability for the protection of companies and individuals against liability for statutory fines and penalties that result from breaches of legislation.
- Supplementary Legal Expenses provides legal expenses cover for exposures traditionally excluded by standalone Directors and Officers Liability policies.
- Trustees Liability for the protection of trustees while they execute their duties and/or the functions of the trust.
- Contract Bonds, Commercial Bonds
- Surety bonds are an integral part of the construction process, providing protection to the principal client such as a project owner against the default or non-performance of a contractor.
- They offer a unique alternative to bank guarantees, the traditional form of contract security. From the principal client's view, there is the added advantage that the contractor's performance ability has been risk assessed by our underwriters. Approved contractors have access to a facility providing highly rated surety bond 'paper'.
- Protection against third party insolvency, voluntary administration, liquidation, bankruptcy, appointments or a receiver / manager;
- Protracted default - where the buyer fails to pay within the waiting period;
- Political events - covering losses in countries other than the suppliers country against foreign exchange blockage, import bans, public buyer default and natural disasters
- WorkCover WA is the government agency responsible for overseeing the workers' compensation and injury management system in Western Australia.
- This includes monitoring compliance with the Workers' Compensation and Injury Management Act 1981, informing and educating workers, employers and others about workers' compensation and injury management, and providing an independent dispute resolution system.
All insurers are required to issue workers' compensation policies in an approved form
- ALLIANZ AUSTRALIA INSURANCE LTD
- CATHOLIC CHURCH INSURANCES LTD
- GIO GENERAL LTD
- GUILD INSURANCE LTD
- INSURANCE AUST. LTD T/AS CGU WORKERS COMPENSATION
- QBE INSURANCE AUSTRALIA LTD
- WESFARMERS GENERAL INSURANCE LTD
- ZURICH AUSTRALIAN INSURANCE LTD
The advice provided on this Website is General Advice only and does not take into account any of your individual objectives, needs or your financial situation. We recommend that before making any decision to acquire any of the products listed you should obtain and read the product disclosure statement and/or policy wording for the policy/s.